- If you already have health insurance, you now have access to expanded preventative services like checkups, cancer screenings, mammograms and contraception at NO additional cost.
- Young adults can now remain on their parents’ health insurance plan until the age of 26.
- Many seniors will save hundreds of dollars each year on their prescription drugs.
- Health insurance companies will no longer be able to deny you coverage or charge you more because of a pre-existing health conditions, including pregnancy or disability.
- Beginning 2014, most people are required to have health coverage. If they don’t, they may have to pay a fee.
- If you need help finding a plan, that’s what HealthTN is here for.
Posted in: Individual Responsibility To Have Health Coverage